Rules For Posting Classifieds Ads
In order to keep the classified ads posted at the utmost quality, a general list of rules are to be followed when posting classified ads. This is a very limited list and basic common sense should be used to ensure that your classifieds are acceptable.
- No posting of illegal items including, but not limited to drugs, stolen items, pirated software or other media, or child pornography.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory content;
- You must honestly and accurately describe the item for which you are posting an ad. sgmobilephones.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any classified ads posted on the site.
- Do not use the classified ads for the sole purpose of promoting your website.
- Distribute or post spam, chain letters, MAKE MONEY FROM HOME BUSINESS or pyramid schemes;
- Do not post ads that are obscene, PORNOGRAPHIC, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity.
- The option to provide a link to a website related to your classified must not be used to link to any website that is not related to your classified ad.
- Do not post copyrighted information and images unless you are the holder of the copyright or have permission from the owner of the copyright.
- Do not post multiple classified ads for the same object.
- Do not post a classified ad into an inappropriate category.
- Do not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- All ad must be unique and original.
- Use only standard capitalization. This means only capitalize the first word of a sentence, the first letter of each word in your title, abbreviations, and proper names.
- Use correct spelling
- Use correct grammar
We reserves the right to terminate any site user and ads that fails to obey the rules or commits any other action that we deem as inappropriate. In addition, we reserve the right to alter or delete any of the information a user provides, as we see fit.